Sunday, May 31, 2009

The List

I should just create a blog for all the things Hudson says. I hope you all don't get sick of reading it. I just like to post them so I remember them later. If I just write it on a paper it usually gets lost.
I just loved his prayer last night. There were more things on the list, but thought these few in this particular order was pretty funny. Jeff and I were both peeking at each other and giggling.

H: Thank thee for...

golf balls

church

bubbles

underwear


ropes

4 comments:

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cori Henderson said...

okay, that's adorable! Sorry about the last comment, I was accidentally logged in as my sister:)

The CHAFFIN'S said...

I'm thankful for those things too! He is the sweetest little thing ever!

Autumn said...

SO darling! Write away, I love it. I have a hard time knowing everything I should put on my blog. I go back and forth about too much about Ellie. I know some people love it. And I wouldn't think twice if I didn't go back and forth about having her own blog-I do have one for her, but I don't use it faithfully...can't make up my mind!

ps, not sure if you read follow up comments or not. In case you don't:


You can run out of room for the picture space. You can purchase more space but I prefer everything free if possible! :) So when I publish the book, I'll just get rid of those posts (or at least those pix).