Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bear is Back!

I'll admit, I have a "little" crush on Bear. Can you blame me?


I've been waiting for this for so long! My favorite TV show! The new season of Man Vs. Wild started last night. I hate that it is on at 11:00 at night! It's so late and Jeff wanted to stay up and watch it with me, but he had to go to bed so he could get up for work. But I stayed up and watched Bear catch and eat a boa constrictor, swim through an underwater cave, eat a whip scorpion, build a raft and float through crocodile and bull shark infested waters, swing from a vine like Tarzan, cross a raging river, and made his way through the jungles of Belize. How can you not love this guy?

1 comment:

Cori Henderson said...

WOW!! I've never seen it before but that is crazy that he did all that! I'd want to watch it too, if it weren't on so late. I wish I had a DVR. That's awesome!