Monday, January 5, 2009

A Sunbeam


Hudson became a Sunbeam at church yesterday! He is so big! We were a little worried about this day because he has become so clingy to Jeff and I lately and screams when we try to leave him. After sacrament meeting, he had primary. I ended up sitting with him through that because he cried about the first 10 minutes or so (off and on). I sat in the chair next to him but I wouldn't hold him. Then when he got a little distracted, I moved to the row behind him. He kept looking back at me and tried to come sit by me, but I wouldn't let him. He wasn't thrilled, but he was ok. Then when it came time for him to follow his teacher to go to class, he just waved goodbye to me with a big smile. I was so shocked! So I went to my class and kept waiting for them to bring him back to me, but they never did! I went to go pick him up at the end of class and his teacher said he did SO GOOD and he was so happy! WHEW! What a relief! He was so excited to show me what he had colored and that he had a CTR ring (which he's already lost). So, all in all the day went much better than I expected, and I was so proud of him! He's so grown up!



I took all these pictures after church and he was so giggly and wouldn't hold still, so I was chasing him around the yard and trying to get him to sit down, which he wouldn't, and he thought it was hysterical. It made it really hard to get pictures, but at least he was smiling!

3 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

They grow up so fast! Brielle just went into CTR 5 yesterday! So weird to me. Hudson's such a cute little sunbeam.

Tami said...

Oh he is such a cute little sunbeam! I can't believe it either, Brooklyn will be a sunbeam next year and it is freaking me out. Can't they just stop growing it makes me really sad!

Marie said...

OH! I loved watching him wave at you like such a big boy! He is the cutest thing ever! I was serious when I said we want to watch him so you two can go out-anytime!