Thursday, January 8, 2009

Digital Scapbook, Anyone? Oh yeah, and lunch, too.

Does anyone digitally scrapbook? I know you do. I want to learn but I really have no idea where to start. Is it worth it? Do you love it? Is it easy to learn? I find the cutest sites for the cutest things, but I wouldn't know what to do with it. And I don't have Photoshop. HELP!

And while I'm on the subject of asking for help, I am getting really tired of thinking of lunches...especially for Hudson. All he requests is PB&J and I'm getting sick of the same old mac 'n' cheese or Spaghettio's routine...not to mention it's not too appealing for Mom. Lately a can of soup with cheese toast or scrambled egg sandwiches have been "original" and "gourmet" around here. Any ideas? May I even be picky and ask for somewhat healthy ideas? I feel like if I'm giving him PB&J I may as give him cake and ice cream for lunch. What do all you other SAHM's have for lunch?


5 comments:

Tami said...

Ok for one, I so want to learn to digital scrapbook. So I think we need to get Corianne to help us out on that one.
As far as lunch goes, Brooklyn likes quesadilla's (way easy in the microwave) She also just loves avacodo, tomatoe, pickles, string cheese and carrots. Then I give her lunch meat. So it's kind of like a sandwhich without the bread. She likes chicken nuggets Costco has the dinasaur ones that she really likes. Instead of hot dogs I get turkey dogs (she has no idea). Hope that gives you some more ideas.

Rachel said...

I can't help with the lunch all we eat, or all Lincoln eats is chips with melted cheese. However I have digital scrapbooked before and I think it is WAY easier to do. I think it's cheaper but you have to have a photoshop, I would get Adobe because that is what most people use. It is hard to learn but easy once you catch on. I think it is a better way to go because you can always make more copies of your pages for grandmas. If I can help anymore let me know I'll do my best!

Cori Henderson said...

I've never actually made a scrapbook page, but I know its not too difficult, I do all my blog headers and stuff like that on Photoshop. I just have the cheap version you can get at Costco and it works great. I am planning on getting started on it this year (a resolution:). I've heard you can have your pages printed at Costco as well.
My kids like fish sticks & egg salad sandwiches. I also got some tacquitos from Costco and they like those too (easy to microwave).

mE said...

Hey Nichole!

I digital scrapbook! Come on over one afternoon and I can show you some tips of the trade. (I am very serious.) I started taking digital lessons last year from JessicaSprague.com Very affordable and WELL WORTH your money :)

ANNNNNND.... it's very worthwhile to pick up Photoshop Elements... CostCo carries it for a really good price or you can pick it up online. I'd recommend downloading a 30 day trial version.

Inky Smiles!

Erin

Misty said...

I want to learn digital scrapbooking too. Pass over any ideas that you get!

As far as the lunch thing, I think PB&J is doing good... my nephew only likes Mayonaise Sammiches! LOL!!!