Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Noodle!

Happy Birthday to my cute little sister Natalie! I think she is turning 14 or 15? It's so sad I'm really not sure...15 seems too old so I'm saying 14 (I tried calling and she didn't answer. The nerve! Now I look silly.). All my younger siblings are growing up so fast!
ANYWAY...Natalie is such a fun little sis. She is so artistic and creative! She makes the coolest stuffed animals without a pattern and she hand sews them and they look like something you could buy in a little boutique or something. She is great with Hudson and she loves going shopping and hanging out with the girls and she is always fun to have around. I remember when she was little she was such a little tomboy with her little pixie cut towhead blonde hair. She was so cute! And still is! We love you so much, Noodle, and hope you have a wonderful birthday! And please don't be mad at me for not remembering exactly how old you are. When you get my age, you'll understand!

This is the birthday card I made for Natalie!

This is probably the closest to looking alike Natalie and I will ever get! When I first saw this picture I laughed at how similar we looked! April '05


Natalie making brownies(?) at our house (when we were living at Jeff's parent's house). I feel bad I don't have any current pictures to post!

Update: She is turning 14! Whew!

1 comment:

Tami said...

What a cute little sister you have. I hope she has a great birthday!