Thursday, January 22, 2009

Whac-A-Mole in the Dark

I just wanted to share what we did as a little family a few nights ago that was fun. We built a fort in the front room with the couches and chairs and blankets. Then we turned out all the lights and played Whac-a-Mole in the dark in the fort! The moles hats light up when you are supposed to hit them, in case you're wondering how we played in the dark.
Hudson loved playing in the fort and I just thought it was fun to do something new and fun (and free!) and to spend time with my little family!

3 comments:

The CHAFFIN'S said...

How stinking fun for you all! I loved it during the summer when the kids built forts in the living room. Steve was VERY UNSURE about the WHOLE BLANKET MESS...(simply for the fact that he NEVER got to do such thing when he was little)!!!! I think we need to build a fort very soon! Love you

Gina said...

How fun! That's a good idea. We will have to do that one of these days. Mason would love it.

Pamela, Shaun, Jaidaella, ZoaJaynna, MykaElyja said...

lol That is so funny it must have been fort day because my girls and hubby made forts to and watched movies aren't forts so much fun