Sunday, October 5, 2008

Girls Night

When the guys have their priesthood conference session, the girls in my family get together at my sister Valerie's house and have dinner and hang out. Here are some pictures of our event.



You can't have girls night without fabulous treats. My family loves peanut blossoms! I made these beauties with love, and they all got gobbled up! I also made mini cheesecakes.

The gang. From left: my mom Lanet, Aunt Karen, sister Teresa, niece Hayli, sister Valerie, Hudson on the lap of my cousin Shalyn, Aunt Cheralee, Grandma Nina, Aunt Cathy.

Hudson with my cute cute cousin Shalyn

We had yummy taco salad for dinner

Just hanging out and visiting.

My crazy fun Aunt Cheralee hiding in her shirt because she was being picked on for some reason or another.

Hudson and the kids played in the basement most of the time. I went down to check on him and he was having a good time playing with a play kitchen and the fake food and dishes.

It was so fun! I love hanging out with the girls in my family. I love them so much and can't wait until Witches Night Out at Gardner Village!

2 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the Priesthood session for that reason. its nice to have the guys away sometimes:) All that food looked way yummy!

Gina said...

Wow! Look at you - quite the party planner yourself! Looked like lots of fun!