Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged

A LIST OF 8's
I was tagged by Cori.

8 TV shows I love to watch

1. The Office
2. Good Things Utah
3. Chuck
4. Heroes
5. Wife Swap
6. Super Nanny
7. Man vs. Wild
8. Dirty Jobs

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Had breakfast of cold cereal.
2. Got on the computer.
3. Got a phone call from Jeff saying they were coming to shoot video for online advertising in an hour.
4. Cleaned house like crazy.
5. Got dressed and put makeup on.
6. Played with Hudson in the backyard.
7. Went to Walmart.
8. Ran to Smith's to get Iron Man from Red Box. Watched it.

8 favorite places to eat
1. Chili's
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Bajio
4. Quiznos
5. Chic-Fil-A
6. The Harvest (I've only eaten there once but it was SOOOOO good!)
7. Baby showers or bridal showers
8. Family parties

8 things I am looking forward to
1. Halloween
2. Christmas
3. Hudson being potty trained (not looking forward to actually doing it, though)
4. Getting pregnant
5. Being able to get a goldendoodle
7. Jeff coming home from work
8. Finishing the quilt I am working on

8 things on my wish list
1. A baby!
2. To become a Jetson so I can magically be ready for the day in under 1 minute! (I hate getting ready! I'll be in my P.J's all day if I can! I stole this from Cori, and I AM in my P.J.'s all day!)
3. To be a better wife and mom i.e. more cooking, cleaning, patience, service.
4. Money to spend on decorating.
5. Inspiration and motivation to get caught up on scrapbooking.
6. A sexy body.
7. A hefty savings.
8. Get my food storage organized and get more of it!

8 people I tag
1. Holly
2. Tami
3. Teresa
4. Ashley
5. Marie
6. Misty
7. Gina
8. Pamela

2 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

I liked this tag, so funny. I actually stole the Jetson thing from Lindsey who tagged me. I guess a lot of us feel that way:)

Tami said...

My friend Nichole you already do have a rockin body. Not to mention your a hotty!