Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Witch's Night Out

Me, my mom, my sisters Valerie and Natalie

We've made it a family tradition for the girls to go to Gardner Village for their Witch's Night Out every year. This is a picture of us before we left. My aunt Cathy came too, but we went and picked her up after this was taken. Hopefully someone else has more pictures that I can post later, my camera batteries were pretty much dead, so I didn't get any good pictures while we were there. This year we started out a little differently with a "True Witch Initiation" before we left. That was fun. When we got to Gardner Village we got dinner and hit a few shops. Then we waited for the giveaways. We didn't realize they closed at 10 pm, we thought it went till midnight, so after the giveaways, everything was closed. We were SO bummed! My mom and sisters weren't able to get caramel apples like they do every year, and we didn't get to go into some of our favorite stores. Oh well. It was still fun to get together. There weren't very many of us this year, we missed those who couldn't make it. Next year, girls. Next year.

4 comments:

Tami said...

I love your witch costumes! Looks like such a fun night. And I love your cute little doggie!! We lovve doggies at our house. If you train them and are consistant with them at the first they turn out to be awesome for the kids to play with. It is hard work though but fun.

Cori Henderson said...

You guys look so good! I need to do that next year. Everyone is always talking about it. So fun! Love your costumes.

Holly said...

love! the costume ducky! and i cant belive that is natalie! i remember when she was born!

Misty said...

Don't you just love witches night out? I think it's a great tradition to get out with your sisters and friends. I look forward to it every year.