Thursday, October 2, 2008

I WON!!!!! GTU Thursday Trivia


One of my favorite shows, Good Things Utah, has a contest every Tuesday and Thursday. If you watch the show the previous day and you are picked, they call you and ask you a question about what you saw on the show the day before. Well, I was chosen and I answered the question correctly! I won $300 worth of scrapbooking stuff!!! I almost didn't enter because I was nervous about getting the question right (it was way easy) and I didn't even really know what I was entering to win (or how much it was worth!), but I saw it was scrapbooking stuff and decided what the heck. Good thing I did! I even thought about it this morning and figured I didn't win since they hadn't called me, but then I got the phone call! They had old information on me, so they called my in-laws house first (where we lived about 3 years ago), they gave them Jeff's phone #, then he gave them my phone #! So I was lucky they even got a hold of me! I was so nervous to speak to Reagan on live TV (just over the phone) but it was so fun! What a nice way to start my day!

4 comments:

Tami said...

How cool is that!! Great job I wish I could have heard you on the air. YOu will have to post pictures of all the stuff you get!

Cori Henderson said...

That is awesome! I love GTU!!! Unfortunately I wasn't watching today, but that would have been awesome to have heard you win! I am always wanting to enter, but then I never do.

The CHAFFIN'S said...

YOU LUCKY DUCK!!! I guess that's what happens when your such a DIE HARD watcher...IT PAYS OFF!!! Congratulations I'm way proud of your winnings!!! If you have it by Saturday you should bring it and show everyone at GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!! Love you tons...

Holly said...

lol! that is so cool! and what a prize! its so nice to ba able to get luxury stuff you cant afford!