Friday, October 3, 2008

Last of Nichole's Favorites...for now.

I love traveling...anywhere. Just to be on the move and see someplace new. I love the "classic" road trip scene: tunes cranked up, windows rolled down, having a stash of treats...the whole shabang.

I love quilts. I admire people who actually have real talent and make beautiful quilts. T-shirt quilts are more on my level as far as sewing goes, and I love my quirky graphic T's and can never part with them, so I have made a T-shirt quilt and I love it! I guess I should have taken a picture of my quilt, but googling one is so much easier!

I love UTAH! I know everyone thinks it's like living in a bubble--sheltered from the real world, but honestly, that's why I like it.

I love old photographs, especially of my family and ancestors, but even if it's not family, I just love having that visual into the past.

Ok, I have never surfed in my life but I always say if I grew up near a beach, I totally would have been a surfer girl. I am fascinated with it! I would love to try it someday.

I love shopping at Tai Pan!
I love shopping at Target!

I love shopping at The Children's Place! It's where I buy probably 90% of Hudson's clothes. They are too cute for what I think are great prices!

This is THE one show that just cracks me up the entire time. It is my FAVORITE TV show. Love it Love it Love it!

I love my sleep. Especially sleeping in. Always have and probably always will. I have been trying to get up earlier lately, but it's a chore. I just love laying there all warm and cozy in my blankets in the peace and quiet.

I guess I like sloths because I feel like I can relate (see photo and caption above)!

I haven't done them in a while, but there was a time when I was totally addicted to Sudoku. So fun!

Another addiction: Sun Chips. My favorite chip. I could eat a whole bag. Seriously.

Awww. Sunset on the beach holding hands with my sweetie. Corny but so perfect!

I absolutely love the rain. I love the smell, the mood it brings, especially warm rains.

I love roller coasters! I wish I could handle them as well as I used to, but still: BRING IT ON! I want to go on the tallest, fastest, scariest roller coaster ever!

I love rub-ons. I just wish they weren't so dang expensive.

My favorite place in the world: SAMOA! I miss it SO MUCH!

One of my favorite magazines. Great ideas.

Whew. It's 1 a.m. I am so bored without Jeff! And tired. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Cori Henderson said...

I love seeing all your favorite things. I am totally addicted to The Office too! I could watch it every night, if only it was always on. Anyway, its fun to see all the things you love.