Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween Decor

It seems like everyone has been posting their Halloween decor, so, always looking for an excuse to blog, I wanted to post a few pics of our spooky shindig. Actually, there really isn't much to show. I got rid of a lot of my decorations last year at a yard sale, so it seems like the most decorated part of our house is the front porch.

I am proud to say the corn stalks are from our garden this summer, and all the mini pumpkins, too! I think we got around 42 of them! They were so fun to grow!


Every year I love pulling out this guy. He always gives me a little chuckle.


My grand centerpiece on my kitchen table. Hmm. This pumpkins seems a little lonely. I think it looked a lot better last year when I had more items. I guess I went a little crazy "de-junking" last year thinking less was more, but now I'm not so sure!

I know. Nothing inspiring, but a glimpse into our life nonetheless.

4 comments:

Tami said...

I love your front porch! Everything looks so cute! Way to be festive you do a great job!

The CHAFFIN'S said...

Duckie! I love how festive you are getting! You are so good I'm proud of you!!! I love reading all of your blogs and I will be better about posting on every one of them! I love ya so much!!!

Cori Henderson said...

How cute! I love all your decor. I have hardly any this year as most of our stuff is still packed away (we are only living here temporarily). Your house looks so good though. Halloween is my favorite!

Marie said...

I love the Skeleton! He's so cute!