Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

This year I wanted to take Hudson to the Big Red Barn in Santaquin to take a hay ride to the pumpkin patch. It was so much fun getting a ride behind a big tractor to the great big pumpkin patch. There were so many to choose from, but we found the best three. I, of course, wanted to take advantage of the picture perfect event and take lots of pictures, but, as usual, Hudson was anti-camera, and Jeff was in a hurry to get to his parents house so he could watch the BYU game. But I think I managed to get some pretty cute ones. As you can see, I even had a little trouble selecting just a few!


Using those big muscles to pick up that pumpkin!

Of course he found a rock that was more interesting than the pumpkins. Also notice he's got Lightning McQueen in hand. He's always gotta have good ol' Lightning.






Isn't he just the cutest?





2 comments:

The CHAFFIN'S said...

OHHH.... I want to go to a pumpkin patch and have a ride on a TRACTOR!!! That looks so dang fun! HUDSON is so dang cute! I love your family you are all so beautiful!! Lots of love to you all! Thanks for all your comments on my blog! Your the BOMB.COM!!!

Blackham said...

What a little cutie. I love that little Hudson. I always have to check your blog because it is always different. You are amazing!
I need to come over for a few bloggin' lessons. Talk to you later, ash