Friday, October 3, 2008

Hunting Widow


Well, it's that time of year again. Hunting Season. And I am a hunting widow. No husband for practically the month of October. Jeff left today to hunt spike elk. He wanted me to go with him but I don't like the idea of being drug up to the mountains and then abandoned. I would much rather stay home and have flushing toilets, showers, a comfy bed, Hudson has his own bed, clean clothes...you know. The necessities of life! (JK...sort of) I'm all for camping and being in the mountains, I just don't like being left by my husband. And I really miss having our own trailer.
So, good luck, sweetie! Hope you have fun and get your elk. Just don't expect me to eat it.

1 comment:

Tami said...

What a good wife you are! I bet it's hard not having him around during hunting season. My husband really misses hunting with his brothers in Utah. The hunting out here isnt very good so he doesnt ever go.
I hope he get's an elk, that would be exciting!